In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Fresno Superior Court is temporarily closing its courts from March 23 to April 3.
Jurors are required to return to court when the court reopens and are not released from duty because of the closure.
The court will continue to operate in limited capacity for emergency matters, which include:
- Ex parte request for civil harassment temporary restraining orders, domestic violence restraining orders, and gun violence restraining orders.
- Emergency petition for temporary conservatorship.
- Emergency petition for temporary guardianship.
- Search warrants, emergency protective orders and bail setting.
- Juvenile temporary restraining orders and other emergency juvenile orders.
- Family emergency temporary restraining orders.
- Emergency writ regarding COVID-19 emergency measures.
- Writs of habeas corpus regarding medical quarantines.
The County of Fresno will continue to provide updates at fresno.courts.ca.gov.